Sunday, April 19, 2009

Multitudes

I am learning to make decisions. To look for flights to ascertain and formulate a travel agenda for the latter half of May when i may do what i may. In Europe or wherever the money can reach to and my feet can step to.

I want to write, to gush details, sights, smells... and I thought, with this blog I could. But as days go by, I don't even open my notebook with the frequency I'd grown accustomed to. Sometimes I feel as if I'm floating here. Living it, but knowing how temporary it is. I question: who am I? am i myself?

This weekend has been "bloggable" as one of my dear roommates would say. Saturday night my 2 roomates (Mel and Em) as well as our Senora, Carmen, whom we are growing closer to every day... went to a fantastic Flamenco show: Carmen. Em's mom was in town for the weekend and purchased tickets for our group "familia" to go. If you have a moment, google: Sara Baras or Carmen. Flamenco with passion! is all i may exclaim.

Another weekend in Madrid, I wish I had traveled somewhere- but feel antsy and the need to get out next weekend. I've decided that having ideas, vision, hope, dreams, desires is essential in life.

Sometimes I can't believe that I'm here, or that this is real. Like surreal time or something like that. I know, I know, I know or at least, I believe, that when I'm back in Cincy or the StL that I will think, wow, did I really live it? Was I there?
So far, I think I can give an 85% yes. I've walked alot in and of Madrid's streets. Gone out all night, been to local restaurants, cafes, bars, enjoyed delicious food, learned mucho Espanol (confidence and ability in speaking has increased 10 fold). So, yeah. Poco a poco.


I gotta look up flights, finally make some decisions, plan, etc. I am OK. I love you. I miss you. Let's party and celebrate next time we see eachother. It has been too long.


With love and peace

RLG Zanmi

1 comment:

  1. Just added you to my new blog: From Human To Machines.
    http://ffrederick.blogspot.com/
    Peace out zanmi!

    ReplyDelete