Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20

St. Louis, Central time, 10:24 but even that is 10 minutes ahead.

Wainrights on youtube song length clips and then remembering Marge Piercy "To Have Without Holding" for anyone who has loved, who loves, who wants to love.

Things are different after a crash.

It is an, all of a sudden, focus on the damage the need the remains. Who can be saved what can be salvaged. It is 11:40 central time. Time does keep ticking fast. Without something to invoke perspective life can be an increasingly narrowing blur of "me, me, me, me, my, I, mine, my, me, me, me."

How can it be that it does not require a trajedy, a travesty, a trauma to make one think twice. To find the gratitude. To find more than the lesson but to put it into practice and feel the growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment