Tuesday, August 31, 2010

aug 30

"no feeling is final"

sitting cross-legged in the present
joy bubbles from the core extending
from my spine in a ethereal blue glow
like an iridescent tree
strong and growing,
glowing

ah, take in a deep breath
exhale, smiling

nothing and no one reaches
permenance
no forever
interconnected eternal webs
of change, of dynamic nature force
like survival
the fit, the calm, the roots in my palms
watch my eyes growing deeper
as my hands gather scars
cuts and carves into the ground
tender earth soul

sitting cross legged under branches
who whisper "peace" in the breeze
live water heals memories
trees stir memories

rememberance is a form of meeting
forgetfulness is a form of freedom

i contain multitudes
when i dare to use my voice in service of my vision it does not matter if i am afraid

i speak
of change, of gratitude for growth
more than silver lining

of belief in the present
and in no feeling is final

may what i do flow from me like a river, no forcing and no holding back
sitting cross legged- under branches
physican, heal thyself

water washes over me

No comments:

Post a Comment